Search This Blog

Tuesday 15 April 2014

Yoko Sizzlers - Abode of Sizzlers

 I always heard how tasty the sizzlers from Yoko Sizzlers were, and this made me pretty much excited about trying this restaurant. So, last Sunday I went to the outlet of Yoko Sizzlers at 1st Floor of Viviana Mall, Thane.

Decor of the outlet
I was so eager that I and my friend were their first customer of the day for Yoko Sizzlers’ Thane outlet. As we were their first customer we had the privilege to take our sweet time to roam around and select our table (Yaaayiii!!).

Menu is here!

The restaurant was very spacious with chairs and couches so that you are comfortable while dining. It had wooden lamps hanging from the ceiling and a beautiful art piece which gave the place an elegant touch. However, they should work on their menu card so that it coheres with the elegance of the place.

Ceiling Hangings

Seating arrangement and wall art

At first, we ordered a starter, Garlic Breads with Cheese and beverages, Lemon Iced Tea & Fresh Lime Soda. The Garlic Breads was bigger in size compared to the one that we generally get at other places. Opt for this dish only if you like Garlic to a pretty good extent as they have really strong flavor of Garlic in this appetizer. I don’t really know whether Lemon Iced Tea was good or bad because it completely confused my taste buds. Such thing as happened for the very first time with me. When I had a sip of the drink, it had strong flavor of Tea and then followed by it was sourness of Lemon and sweetness of Sugar. How could this be! May be they have really smart chef. Similarly, Fresh Lime Soda was just average.

Garlic Breads

Garlic Breads and Lemon Iced Tea

Finally, we ordered a Veg. Pasta Sizzlers which has Penne Pasta, Fresh Fries, Tomato with Basil Sauce served with Capsicum, Cauliflower, Green Peas (As mentioned in their Menu Card) and yes, it had all of them when it was presented. The Sizzlers were just mind blowing with appropriate flavors and spice. Their chefs are really master at cooking sizzlers. Everyone around us was mainly for sizzlers and then their other items.

Veg. Pasta Sizzlers

Veg. Pasta Sizzlers on my Plate

On the Sizzling Plate

However, I found some of their staff a bit lost in their world when too many people came in, but the other staff tried to manage well and so did the manager. They have placed chairs outside the restaurant in the waiting area, so that the customers aren’t tired. Also, I did appreciate if they changed our plates before serving us Sizzlers.

Now I feel that my pals were just right when they suggested me to try sizzlers of Yoko Sizzlers. Kudos to them! I and my friend had a pleasant experience at Yoko Sizzlers.

Ambience: 4/5
Staff: 3.5/5
Food: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment