Search This Blog

Friday 11 April 2014

Faaso’s Wraps

I have been seeing Faasos’ take away menu since my internship period in my office, but just couldn’t order for whatsoever reasons. But, few days back I had golden opportunity to order from Faaso’s.

I ordered for Veg Salad and Dessert, but the staff informed me that an order should be of at least Rs. 150 for them to deliver to your place. Hence, I added another wrap – Mix Veg. Also, I asked him to suggest some drink which is non-aerated and he asked to opt for green apple of their in-house brand. Finally, the total summed up to the required amount.

My order is here!
The order arrived within a reasonable time and was extremely well packed. The meticulous packing of wraps and dessert made a good impression.


What a packaging!

Unwrap the ketchup hidden in tissue
Veg Salad was juicy with raw vegetables and mayo. Mix Veg was mix of veggies with some basic spices. The dessert which I opted for was Chocolate Fantasy, but I would suggest people to warm it before eating as it has chocolate filling. The drink was complete turn off. The drink was aerated even when I had asked for non-aerated or natural juice.

Filling of Veg Salad

Filling of Mix Veg
Chocolate Fantasy
Chocolate filling of dessert
I called them on their cellphone as that was the provided contact number. At first, no one responded but probably they saw my missed call and made a point to call me back. Plus five for that! However, I had tried on the other contact number and was attended immediately. They need to change their service provider as it the signals were very weak but the staff was very patient to explain things again and again.

The staff need to be well acquainted with their range of drinks and not just focus on the marketing of their product.

Now that I tried Faasos' home delivery service, I would like to their menu at their outlet as well.

Food: 3.5/5
Delivery: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment