Search This Blog

Friday 21 March 2014

My 'First Shawarma' Experience at Rollacosta

I always thought Shawarma comes under non-veg cuisine, but it was only then I visited Rollacosta outlet in the food court of Infinity Mall, Andheri (West) that changed my perception. Yes, Shawaramas are also available in Veg.





Rollacosta is Lebanese and Fast Food restaurant which serves Rolls, Pastas and Shawarmas. Along with it, they also serve Beverages, Quickies (Garlic Breads, Paneer Tikka, Aloo Tikka & many more), Main course, Lentils, Rice, Roti/ Parathas, Sizzlers, Sandwiches, Salads, etc. (Mentioned in their website menu card)

When I visited Rollacosta, I ordered a Veg. Aloo Shawarama and combined it with Beverage i.e. Lemon Iced Tea and Garlic Bread Quickie which cost me Rs. 190 (due to combo offer).The Shawarma had Mayonnaise, Hummus, Spicy Sauce , Pickles, Cabbage and Aloo (boiled & Grilled). All the above ingredients were wrapped in a base of grilled roti made of maida.


Combo  of Shawarma, Garlic Breads & Lemon Iced Tea (Rs. 190/-)
The beverage was good and yes, it did taste like Lemon Iced Tea unlike other places which goofs up completely and has the flavour of tea or sugar dominating the beverage. The Garlic Breads were well cooked and had hint of garlic. However, it didn't have an option of adding cheese to your Garlic Breads or may be the staff didn’t tell us if it was available.


Garlic Breads

Garlic Breads & Lemon Iced Tea


It was a kiosk so I cannot talk about the ambiance. The staff was very friendly and explained us the items which proves that they were very well versed with the cuisine that their restaurant is dealing. The service was quick.

I don’t know if it was the best Shawarma, but one thing that I would say is that Rollacosta serves ‘Good Shawarma’ and has encouraged me to try Shawarma of different places.

Ambiance: 3.5/5 (Based on kiosk maintenance)
Food: 3.5/5
Service & Staff: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment