Search This Blog

Sunday 16 February 2014

In love with Hot Chocolate of Love & Latte

As mentioned, here is the review of the place where I tasted ‘Best Hot chocolate’, till date.
The place is called ‘Love & Latte’ and it’s a café which serves things from latte to pastas, Panini, sandwiches, pizzas, desserts and beverages (hot & cold).

The outlet of love & Latte that I visited was at Andheri Lokhandwala, Andheri (West). It is situated at the corner and one can either choose to enjoy the open air or sit in an air conditioned set up. Both the set ups have comfortable sitting arrangements but if you are with your love, I would suggest you to opt for open area set up as there is no distraction of plasma screen or music. The indoor has wooden sitting arrangements and the colour combo of pastel green and cream gives it a vintage touch.
Menu Card
On my first visit, I ordered a Tiramisu Hot Chocolate and since then, it is my weakness. The hot chocolate served in Love & Latte had the perfect taste that I always wished for, unlike other places where it tastes like ‘Coco Drink’; but I wished if the consistency was a bit thicker. Irrespective of its consistency, it was a ‘Best Hot Chocolate’ I ever had! The drink cost me Rs. 147/- with taxes included.

Tiramisu Hot Chocolate ( Price: 147/- including taxes)

While on my second visit, I ordered an Arrabbiata Pasta and Chocolate Mousse. The pasta was good to taste with perfect tangy flavour, but some more sauce could have kept it moist. The Chocolate Mousse was perfectly sweet and moist. It had graded chocolate on the top and the quality and quantity was proportionate to the pricing.



Arrabbiata Pasta


Chocolate Mousse

The waiters are friendly and well acquainted with the taste and ingredients of the dishes served. The service is quick. The place is well-maintained.

The ‘Hot Chocolate’ of Love & Latte’ has made me its slave and I shall visit this place every time I want coco rush.


Ambience: 3.5/5
Food/Drink: 4/5
Service: 3.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment