Search This Blog

Thursday 6 February 2014

GATEWAY to tasty food

Here is my first food review for my blog.

I had been eating food from Gateway since long as my office is near by, but it was only today that the idea of reviewing its food struck me (Just the Food as I always ask for Delivery in office).

I and my colleagues have tried quite a lot of things from Gateway restaurant and our all time favorite is Paneer Kolhapuri (Rs. 140) and Dal Khichidi (Rs. 95 , Pappad, Pickles and Onions, Complimentary).


Dal Khichidi (Rs. 95)
The quantity of the food specially of the gravy is sufficient for 3 to 4 people (depending on the hunger of the people *Giggles*). Every cuisine that they make will please your stomach. However, health conscious people might find the food a bit oily and spicy. The other cuisines that the hotel serves are Italian, South Indian, Chinese, etc. Their Veg. Pizza is almost similar to Cheese Pizza as it has thick layer of cheese. The desserts, specially Gulab Jamuns and Falooda makes them a all rounder hotel in Andheri. The Faloodas are loaded with jellies, nuts, tutty frutty, etc. which completes the meal, perfectly. The sad part is they don't deliver the Falooda in a Glass Shape container, but instead in a round shape container. The Gulab Jamunas are served warm and have perfect texture and consistency. Gateway serves Chappatis (Rs. 10 each) to make you feel at home, however they fail in that as they aren't up to the mark. 

The hotel is a bliss for people in Behrambaugh who prefer only Veg. Restaurants. Their delivery is quick and free. If you are a regular customer, they will even deliver a cup of tea to your office (Trust me, we we have done that!)


Gateway won't disappoint you in terms of taste, variety and pricing. Hence, it is one of the best option in Andheri (West).


Food: 4/5

Service: 3.5/5 (Based on Home delivery service)
Price: 3.5/5

Hope, you have the same experience like I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment