Search This Blog

Wednesday 15 October 2014

This Diwali, 27Coupons.com to My Rescue!

Festive season on its way brings tons on things along. Cleanliness, Shopping, Gifting, Decorating, Meeting, Gossiping, Eating. Ok! Ok! So on and so forth. 

With the rising temperature of October, the prices of goods has soared up too, but there is always some superpower that is meant to save you. In this case, it’s the super deals/coupons offered by 27coupons.com which are not just endless but super savers too. Most importantly, it is available at your fingertips. All that I had to do is browse through the categories and choose the one that suits the preference of my closed ones. Guess What? All this I did without compromising with my daily hectic schedule.

On the recommendation of my best buddy, I visited 27coupons.com, the site which is flooded with deals of e-commerce websites, ranging from bags, hotels, restaurants, travel, books, kids, home &living, health & fitness, personal & beauty care, jewelry, hush! The list has everything. So, to make it easy to pick, I preferred writing down the names of my closed ones whom I wish to pamper with my gifts. Browsing through the deals I couldn't resist to gift myself something. So, I cheated and put myself too.

As you enter the website, you have home with the list of ‘Featured Stores (Brands)’, Latest Coupons, Latest Offers and Recommended. Also, the first half of the website was something with regards to the festive season- ‘Refer a friend and get gift vouchers up to 3000*’. Not a bad deal!

Homepage of 27coupons.cpom


I began my journey towards shopping. There were options like Coupons, Deals, Categories, Banks, Stores, Rewards and Accounts. Each section is special in itself and designed meticulously.

Categories to choose from!
I went to the category option, and chose the category. The category was ‘Restaurants’. After writing the reviews for my blog -‘An Indian Foodie’, I have kind of gained a degree in this category. Also, gifting a food coupon is always a safer option.



There were two sub category, offers and coupons.  The site had brands like Dominos, Foodpanda India, Pizza Hut, Tasty Khana, KFC, CafĂ© Coffee Day and many more options. While browsing the restaurants, I recollected the love for pizza of my cousins; so I started hand picking the best deals for each of my cousins. After browsing thoroughly, I short listed few and then saved two coupons- ‘Domino’s Pizza- 15% off on the minimum order Rs.350 & above’ and ‘Pizza Hut – Buy any 1 medium pizza & get another free’. Then, I recalled my Uncle’s love for food, so I booked 40% of all orders at NowJustEat.in.

Two sub-categories towards your right


Chosen deal at 27coupons.com


Uncle's gift


After the GenY group and my Uncle, I wanted to give something to the ‘Lady Power’ of our family. For few I got chocolates coupons from the ‘Customized Gifts’ category while for others I got Archies coupons from the same section. 

For my newly wedded bhaiya and bhabhi, I thought of gifting them something to make their day special. I booked an offer available at 27coupons.com to contribute in their vacation budget.

List of coupons in my kitty

The site is easy to register and operate. Once registered you can save the coupons in your account for future usage. The best of all is you can share it with your friends and enjoy together. 27coupons.com also provides with an option of newsletter to keep you updated! 

So, Go Gift Bindass!

No comments:

Post a Comment